- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles. (LOTS of them)
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.(italics because I’m still on the fence)
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I was born with a learning disability
- I currently have a serious disease.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
Fill this with your muse’s information
Name: Theodore “Teddy” Rufas Altman
Parents: Sarah Altman
Love interest: Billy Kaplan
Hobbies: Collecting Comic Books, Listening to old venal records,
Positive personality trait: Patient, supportive
Negative personality trait: Ignores problems, buries them
Weapon of choice: Hands/fists
Weak or strong physically: Strong.
Weak or strong mentally: Strong.
Selfish or selfless: Selfless. He will always put friends and Family first.
Wolf or sheep: Wolf.
Something my muse is good at: Listening,
Something my muse is bad at: singing, being stubborn
Why my muse is well-thought-of?: He always puts people first before himself.
Why muse is detested?: His stubbornness, can get him into trouble.
Good memory: Helping his mom make cookies during Christmas.
Bad memory: Going out partying with Greg
Optimist, pessimist, realist, cynical: optimist
- [text] Are you safe?
- [text] Are you home?
- [text] Are you hurt?
- [text] What’s happened?
- [text] Please text back
- [text] Where are you?
- [text] Why are you in the hospital?
- [text] Why didn’t you tell me sooner?
- [text] Come back
- [text] Stay with me
- [text] I can’t feel my legs
- [text] Are you sure?
- [text] I feel sick
- [text] Please come over
- [text] I need you
- [text] I need you to listen
- [text] I need to look after you
- [text] It’s urgent
- [text] Help me, please
- [text] You’re not listening! This is important!
- [text] Please be careful
- [text] Stop showing off, you’re not impressing anyone
- [text] You worry me so much sometimes.
- [text] I’ll wait for you to get back
- [text] Please wait for me
- [text] I don’t want to live without you
- [text] I don’t know what to do
- [text] Don’t touch anything
- [text] I’ll be there right away
- [text] What do you mean?
- [text] Accident? How is that an accident?
Billy raised an eyebrow, cutting himself halfway through his monologue about Picard. Trek vs Wars wasn’t exactly an uncommon conversation between the pair of boyfriends but this was a very uncommon reaction. “Yeah… I just— are you feeling okay?” The agitation in Teddy’s voice, sounded like if he had to listen to another second of this conversation he was going to hulk out.
"Yeah." Teddy shrugged, but when Billy kept looking at him, he sighed and ran a hand over his face. "Yeah, I don’t know where that came from…" He offered Billy a smile. "I guess I just can’t ever believe that Picard is better than Han Solo because, no one is better than Han.”
- name: Theodore “Teddy” Rufas Altman
- age: 20
- gender: Male
- birthday: July 17
- height: 6’2
- sexuality: Pansexual
- relationship/status: Engaged to Billy Kaplan
- occupation: Student, Young AvengerDo you have any--
- siblings: None
- pets: None
- piercings: Four in each ear.
- tattoos: none.Favorite--
- movies: Star Wars, The Matrix
- foods: Billy’s cooking, Italian, Mexican.
- bands/artists: His collection ranges from classical to metal and everything in between. Except Country. He prefers the classics.
- things to do: Basketball.
"We have no idea who's older--but Speed certainly acts like he is."
Dystopia Love AU (A future time when love is illegal/considered a disease. You can only be with the person assigned to you- but two characters fall in love despite the rules.)
- "Are you crazy?”
- "Are you even listening to me?"
- "Are you even listening to yourself?"
- "Are you sure they won’t find out?”
- "Are you sure this is legal?”
- "Are you sure you know what you’re doing?”
- "Are you threatening me?"
- "Be mine."
- "Do I know you?"
- "Do you love me?"
- "Do you remember this?"
- "Do you trust me?"
- "Don’t go."
- "Don’t let me die"
- "Don’t look at me like that."
- "Don’t make me beg.”
- "Don’t you dare come near me!"
- "Don’t you dare."
- "Explain yourself."
- "For you, I would _____"
- "Give it back."
- "Give me another chance."
- "Have you ever even done this before?"
- "How drunk are you right now?"
- "I already regret this."
- "I am not wearing that.”
- "I can’t believe you missed that."
- "I can’t do this anymore."
- "I can’t even look at you."
- "I could kill you!"
- "I dare you." or "I dare you to _____."
- "I didn’t do it.""
- "I didn’t know you could do that."
- "I don’t want to look at you right now.”
- "I guess this is goodbye.”
- "I hate you."
- "I have to go."
- "I just want to cuddle."
- "I know your secret.”
- "I love you, but I really wish I didn’t.”
- "I love you."
- "I miss you so very much."
- "I missed you."
- "I need a drink."
- "I need a hug."
- "I never really loved you."
- "I owe you."
- "I think I broke it."
- "I think I’m falling in love with you. "
- "I think I’m forgetting something."
- "I think it’s broken.”
- "I trust you."
- "I want to be yours."
- "I want to try this thing I read in a book.”
- "I want you. Naked. In my bed. Now."
- "I’ll be there in five minutes.” ”This is really inappropriate.”
- "I’m all for spicing thing’s up, but isn’t this a bit much?”
- "I’m bad for you.”
- "I’m dying."
- "I’m going to be sick."
- "I’m not speaking to you anymore."
- "I’m pregnant and it’s yours."
- "I’ve never heard that one before."
- "If you stay quiet, no one will know.”
- "Is that my shirt?"
- "It was me"
- "It’s so beautiful.”
- "It’s time to choose.”
- "Just five more minutes."
- "Just go."
- "Just leave me alone."
- "Just let me die."
- "Just relax."
- "Just what did we do last night?"
- "Kiss me you idiot."
- "Kiss me."
- "Make me."
- "Marry me?"
- "My Parents don’t know"
- "My parents know.""
- "Never again."
- "Nh, don’t be so rough!"
- "No, that can’t be my baby."
- "No! You can’t die on me now!"
- "Put it away.”
- "Put your trousers on!"
- "Put. The. Weapon. Down."
- "Shut up and listen."
- "Take responsibility."
- "That isn’t mine."
- "That looked easier on TV."
- "That sounds painful."
- "That was a bad plan."
- "That’s mine!”
- "That’s the cheesiest pickup line I’ve ever heard."
- "They’re coming.”
- "This seems familiar."
- "This stays between us."
- "Truth hurts, don’t it?"
- "Want to hear a secret?"
- "We need to talk."
- "We’re moving too fast.”
- "Well that was unexpected."
- "What are we doing here?"
- "What are you afraid of?"
- "What are you touching?"
- "What are you?"
- "What do you need?"
- "What happened to you?"
- "What have I done this time?"
- "What if someone catches us?”
- "What sort of noise was that?”
- "What the hell do you think you’re doing?"
- "What were you thinking?"
- "Where are my clothes?"
- "Where did you find this?"
- "Where do you even find this sort of thing?”
- "Where were you?"
- "Who’d have guessed you could pull such a face?”
- "Why are you wearing that?"
- "Why yes, I am as think as you drunk I am."
- "You could have died!”
- "You could have killed someone!"
- "You coward."
- "You don’t need to be so gentle.”
- "You drive me crazy!"
- "You have ten minutes, so make it quick.”
- "You lied to me!"
- "You mean everything to me."
- "You owe me."
- "You. Come. Snuggle. NOW!"
- "You’re all out of ____."
- "You’re an idiot.”
- "You’re bad for me.”
- "You’re dead to me."
- "You’re pregnant and It’s mine"
- "You’re really good at this…”
- "You’re so weird.""
- "You’re under arrest."
moderately upset that teddy (in human mode) and billy seem to be the same height/build now because sob sob my size kink
Teddy and Billy have always been of the same height/build with Teddy having not that much of an advantage in muscle-mass and…
I 100% agree with this…but I also think this possibly wasn’t always the case. My personal interpretation is that when Teddy shifted to be like Greg, he grew bigger—taller, much broader. When he didn’t have to impress guys like Greg anymore, his default shifted down to something smaller. Basically, he adapted to look like Billy and Nate.
Billy, on the other hand, bulked up a little when he joined the YA because he was now constantly in action.
So I personally hold dear the idea that when they met, there was a size/bulk difference, but they’ve been moving toward each other ever since.
Emperor Dorrek VIII and his beloved husband, Prince William Of Genosha.
After being married for a while and seeing what a total sweetheart his husband was in private, William fell in love with him.
Dorrek just loves to spoil his beloved little husband, because he is the most important thing in his life.
More of my House of M AU:
Young Avengers belongs to Marvel.
Muchas gracias, Cris, para ayudarme otra vez!! ♥